Education Courses (iStudy)
Discipline(s): Education, Psychology
Instructor: iStudy Professor University of Mississippi
Course Type: iStudy Courses
Welcome to iStudy
iStudy courses are flexible one-on-one INDEPENDENT STUDY courses available online at ISI Florence. iStudy courses follow the ISI academic calendar which means they start and finish with your other ISI courses in Florence. ISI limits students to one iStudy course per semester.
Semester offerings in Education
Click to view course description and syllabus.
EDRD 300 Foundations of Reading Instruction
EDRD 429 Reading in the Secondary School
EDSP 308 Introduction to Special Education
EDLS 301 Children’s Literature K-8
COUN 307 Educational Psychology
Guidelines for Participation
Enrolling in Online courses is easy. Simply indicate the course you need in the course selection form when submitting your application for admission. Once we have confirmed your admission and enrollment you’re all set! We will be in touch to provide the course guide and plan the schedule.
Please note that:
• Only one online course may be taken per semester
• Courses begin and end with the traditional ISI courses but you will be put in contact with your professor prior to arrival in Italy.
• It is your sole responsibility to get approval from your home university for the iStudy course if you wish to receive transfer credit. Syllabi and Instructors credentials are available.
• iStudy course carry an additional fee of $750.00 for one-on-one learning, instructional support and oversight.
• In addition to your course obligations, students must check-in with the ISI Online Program Coordinator as required throughout the semester.
Contact us ([email protected]) and we will be pleased to provide additional information.