Birthplace of the Renaissance and home to many famed artists and poets, Florence offers countless forms of entertainment today. The city itself is bursting at the seams with iconic landmarks such as the Uffizi Gallery, the Accademia, and the Bargello art museums—but don’t forget to explore the many bucolic wonders of the surrounding Tuscan countryside. Click on the links to discover more.
- About Florence from Wikipedia
- City of Florence: Official Website
- Official Tourist Information
- Florence Guide
- Museums: buy tickets online
- Events and Culture in Florence & Tuscany
- Weather Forecast